What do you mean by drawbacks?
noun. a hindrance or disadvantage an undesirable or objectionable feature. Commerce. an amount paid back from a charge made.
What is an example of a drawback?
The definition of a drawback is a disadvantage or negative feature. An example of drawback is not being near bathrooms while camping.
What is the synonym for drawbacks?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms antonyms idiomatic expressions and related words for drawback like: disadvantage side-effect deduction defect burden shortcoming hindrance impediment discount flaw and impedimenta.
Is drawback an abstract noun?
Abstract nouns on the other hand refer to abstract objects that is ideas or concepts (such as justice or hatred). … Some abstract nouns developed etymologically by figurative extension from literal roots. These include drawback fraction holdout and uptake.
What is the difference between a benefit and a drawback?
As nouns the difference between disadvantage and benefit
is that disadvantage is a weakness or undesirable characteristic a con while benefit is an advantage help or aid from something.
What is the full meaning of DBK?
DBK. Decibels Referenced to 1 Kilowatt.
How do you use drawbacks?
- It’s a great city – the only drawback is the weather.
- The main drawback to it is the cost.
- Complacency is a drawback to progress.
- Slow speed is the chief drawback of sea shipment.
- The one big drawback with the planned scheme was its high cost.
What is drawback claim?
Drawback also known as duty drawback is the refund of duties certain taxes and certain fees collected upon the importation of merchandise into the United States. … Claimants can recover the following duties taxes and fees paid on the imported merchandise: Regular duties paid on an entry.
What is the major drawback?
A drawback is an aspect of something or someone that makes them less acceptable than they would otherwise be. […]
What does drawback mean in business?
A drawback is a rebate on taxes or tariffs paid by businesses on goods that were imported into the United States and then exported out again.
Are limitations and drawbacks the same?
They’re not exactly the same thing but they have many things in common. In fact a limitation is technically a disadvantage but the opposite is not always true. Example: Facebook cannot predict who you met today and automatically add them.
What is another word for pro and con?
In this page you can discover 6 synonyms antonyms idiomatic expressions and related words for pros-and-cons like: arguments pilpulistic reasons logomachical polemical and logomachic.
What part of speech is the word drawback?
What is synonymous to Hillcrest?
mountaintop summit pinnacle. the crest of a hill. let’s climb this mountain to its hillcrest.
What is the plural of drawback?
(drɔːbæk ) Word forms: plural drawbacks. countable noun.
What are Pons and cons?
phrase. The pros and cons of something are its advantages and disadvantages which you consider carefully so that you can make a sensible decision. They sat for hours debating the pros and cons of setting up their own firm. Motherhood has both its pros and cons. See full dictionary entry for pro.
Are cons the disadvantages?
The pros and cons of something are its advantages and disadvantages which you consider carefully so that you can make a sensible decision. Motherhood has both its pros and cons.
What is the full meaning of pros and cons?
What does WBK stand for?
What is MDA in business?
The term multiple discriminant analysis (MDA) refers to a statistical technique used by financial planners investment advisors and analysts to evaluate potential investments when many variables are at stake.
How can I use the word drawback in a sentence?
- Boiling under reduced pressure has one very serious drawback viz. …
- The chief drawback of the climate is an excess of rain in some parts especially in the west. …
- The only drawback to the climate is the prevalence of high cold winds in winter.
- Lacks Emotional Connection. …
- Gives People a License to be Hurtful. …
- Decreases Face-to-Face Communication Skills. …
- Conveys Inauthentic Expression of Feelings. …
- Diminishes Understanding and Thoughtfulness. …
- Causes Face-to-Face Interactions to Feel Disconnected. …
- Facilitates Laziness.
How do you claim drawbacks?
- Triplicate copy of the Shipping Bill.
- Copy of the Bill of entry.
- Import Invoice.
- Proof of payment of duty paid on the importation of goods.
- Approval from the Reserve Bank of India for re-exports of goods.
- Copy of the Bill of Lading or Airway bill.
When can you claim drawback?
Drawback is the refund of certain duties internal revenue taxes and certain fees collected upon the importation of goods. Such refunds are only allowed upon the exportation or destruction of goods under U.S. Customs and Border Protection supervision.
What is drawback inspection?
Drawbacks of Inspection
(1) Inspection adds to the cost of the product but not for its value. (2) It is partially subjective often the inspector has to judge whether a product passes or not.
Is drawback countable or uncountable noun?
drawback noun [countable] a bad feature that something has although it has advantages that are usually more importantOne of the main drawbacks is the price.
What’s the difference between limitation and challenge?
So it is important to know the difference. Limitations can affect your results and consequently should be mentioned in your Discussion chapter. Challenges are difficulties. If they did not affect your results you do not need to mention them.
What are the disadvantages of accounting?
- Expresses Accounting information in terms of money.
- Accounting information is based on estimates.
- Accounting information may be biased.
- Recording of Fixed assets at the original cost.
- Manipulation of Accounts.
- Money as a measurement unit changes in value.
How do you express pros and cons?
- One/A Benefit.
- One/An Upside.
- One/An Advantage.
- One/A Positive.
- One/A Good side.
- One/a Plus.
- One point in favor of/in support of.
- An argument in favor of.
How do you describe pros and cons?
What’s another word for positives and negatives?
|yin yang||yin and yang|
|negative and positive||negative-positive|
|positive and negative||balance of contrary forces|
|balance of opposite forces||complementary contrary forces|
|complementary opposite forces|
What is wristwatch synonym?
- analog watch.
- digital watch.
- pocket watch.
Is Hillcrest a word?
The crest of a hill. The summit line of a hill.
What is italicized compound word?
When you italicize your writing you print or type in the slanted letters called “italics.” You can italicize a word in a sentence when you want to emphasize it. … Print that you italicize usually slopes from left to right and it resembles script or cursive writing.
How to Pronounce Drawback | Drawback Pronunciation
How to pronounce DRAWBACK in British English
How to pronounce drawback
how to pronounce drawback